Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ghosts...

This is one of the cards we made in class last night...It is one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets...but has been retired for quite some time...I decided to use it anyway...and the stampin' ladies loved it...I tried for a couple of hours this morning to upload these pics...my computer kept telling me they were already their...but when I looked in adobe "NOTHING"...I almost threw it and my camera out of the window...I don't know what I did...but I was able to get the photo's to upload...but the file still is showing that it is empty...my daughter is in Asia right now so I will have to wait for her to come back to see what I did wrong...plus the pics wouldn't come out nice and sharp...believe me...I took these shots about six times...and these were the best ones.


This is the quick and easy recipe:
Stamp sets: Spooks Galore(retired).
*****
Card stock: tangerine tango...whisper white...basic black...and white printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango...and brilliance moonlight white pigment ink.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Additional supplies: sakura silver star glitter pen...snail adhesive...black and orange polyester ribbons from Joannes.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I have white printer paper to write my note or to stamp a sentiment...I like how I positioned the the stamped images to show the bats flying in the background...that card stock was downloaded from another site...but I can't remember which one...if I come across it again...I will update this post...I also chalked the ghosts with grey chalk...that made the stamped image a little softer than leaving the pure black showing...I really like how the card turned out.



Thank you so much for stopping by on this rainy morning and sharing our Friday evening card with us...it has been a stressful morning...and I need something stronger than a cup of tea...so I think I'll go and have a cup of very strong coffee with lots of sugar and french vanilla cream...mmmmmm!!...yummo...LOL...thanks again everyone...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin