Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation Memories

This was my project that I had for the stampin' ladies...a vacation 12X12 scrapbook page...with an 8X10 picture being the focal point of the entire page...I loved how my page turned out...and my daughter and son-in-law loved it also...it's a nice reminder of their trip to Costa Rica last year...all the ladies did the same thing...but of course all the pages were different.



My scrappin' goodtime supplies:
Stamps sets: Just a note sentiment from Endless Creations...whimsical alphabets uppercase(retired)...and brushstroke numbers(retired).
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...old olive...vacation memories 12X12 scrapbook paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: 1 1/16 hand held circle punch...green brads...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...shapes and tags chipboard from KandCompany...card stock stickers from Bo Bunny...sakura Green, pink, and gold glitter pens...spiral binding punch...silver cording(retired)...quick dry tacky adhesive...hammer...and anywhere hole punch.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



I love the notebook page that will be used for journaling..


I co-ordinated the two pics...they are all different days...and different parts of Costa Rica...but they go so well together...the pic with the blue rain gear was the day they spent in the rain forest.

This is a picture of my son-in-laws favorite horse.


For the month and year...I used stickers and different chipboard shapes.



Thanks so much for sharing this morning with me and looking at my scrapbook page...we all had a great time making our pages...for the ladies who took there's home to add more pics...don't forget to let me see what you did to finish your pages...have a stampin' good day everyone...thanks for stopping by.



Stampin HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin