Thursday, September 4, 2008

3X3 Cupcake Wish

This was really a quick card...my scallop circle was left over from another project...so was my cuppy cake and oval...I put them all together and came up with this cute little card to add onto a gift.


This is the quicker than quick recipe:
Stamps: small script(retired).
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango.
*****
Markers: stampin' write chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...large oval punch...scallop punch...cupcake punch from EKSuccess...cuttle bug Swiss dots folder...stickles yellow glitter glue...mocha shimmerz from Jackson Embellishments...aqua painter...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside I have a piece of cream printer paper...for my notes or sentiment.



This was so quick that I'll have time to make another card...LOL...thanks for stopping by this morning...try and stay cool...it is suppose to be a very humid today...and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin