Friday, September 5, 2008

A sweet Birthday

This is the Birthday card I made for my daughter...I know it's late...but she is coming up tonight and I didn't want to post it to soon...that sundae does look delicious...it's chocolate...strawberry and french vanilla...with fudge syrup and a cherry on top....YUMMO...I don't think you can tell from the pic...but I used crystal effects on the fudge syrup...it gives it a shiny look...almost like real syrup.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: sweet treats(retired)...and sweet birthday sentiment from Savvy stamps.


*****


Card stock: whisper white...rose red...and pink pirouette.


*****


Inks: pink pirouette...riding hood red...and close to cocoa.


*****

Markers: assorted stampin' write .


*****

Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...snail adhesive...cuttle bug happy birthday folder...pink double stitched ribbon was purchased from Joannes...real red gingham ribbon...purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon(retired)...crystal effects...ticket corner punch...the Robins Nest dew drops primary...score-it board...and stampin' dimensionals.

*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card I have white printer paper...which I plan on stamping happy birthday.



Thank you for stopping by and sharing this tasty project...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin