Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blow Out The candles

This birthday card is for my son-in-law...a delicious chocolate cake on a platter...LOL....both my daughter and son-in-laws birthday's are a week apart...I couldn't post them too early just in case my daughter looked at my blog...so I had to wait for the last minute when I knew they were on their way up here from the city...I did try to make his look a lot more masculine...I hope I succeeded.

This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: sweet treats(retired)...and blow out the candle sentiment from Savvy stamps.

*****

Card stock: whisper white...pacific point...baja breeze...printed scraps...and cream printer paper.

*****

Inks: pacific point...baja breeze...and close to cocoa.

*****

Markers: assorted stampin' write.

*****


Additional supplies: fiskar cutters...cuttle bug happy birthday folder...ticket corner punch...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...blue bayou double stitched ribbon(retired)...the Robins Nest water...crystal effects...stickles crystal and yellow glitter glue.

*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.







Inside the card I have white printer paper...and I will stamp happy birthday inside and write my sentiment.





I hope my son-in-law likes his card...I had fun making it...thanks for stopping by and sharing my card...luckily this birthday party is going to be indoors...the weather is suppose to be windy with lots of heavy rain...so stay dry everyone...and have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin