Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Halloween Cat

This card is soooooo!!!...cute if I say so myself...I love how it turned out...the stamp sets are retired...but I love using them...especially the Label Classics...this would be a great card to give someone who's totally into Halloween...or change the happy Halloween to happy birthday if some one's birthday falls on Halloween.


This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: A haunting we will go...label classics...and S/A spooky spiders...all are retired.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...basic black...only orange...lovely lilac...so saffron...and cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: basic brown...and only orange.
*****
Markers: stampin' write assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...snail adhesive...hand held rectangle punch...orange, black, and purple gingham ribbon from Joannes....cuttle bug spiderweb folder...stampin' dimensionals...3/4 inch circle punch...ticket corner punch...fiskar cutter...The Robins Nest Halloween dew drops...crystal effects...stickles orange peel...lavender...and black diamond glitter glue.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


I used the stamp around spooky spider roller...then used the circle punch to punch out the best one...I coloured it and placed it in the middle of the cuttle bug spider web using a stampin' dimensional.


Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I'm going to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day by doing some stampin'...and having a nice cup of hot tea...stop by and join me if you happen to be in the neighbourhood...today is also Grand Parents Day...so if you're a grandparent I hope you have a great stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin