Monday, September 8, 2008

Gratitude

This card was so much fun...I wanted to add more goodies to it...but I thought less would be more...I absolutely love how it turned out...the new Shimmerz Glitter from Jackson Embellishments is fantastic to work with...we will definitely be playing with these new glitters in class this month...I know the stampin' ladies are going to love them...the black...purple...and orange Shimmerz is great for Halloween cards and projects...I'm not going to name them all, because there's so many...but the pumpkin...celery...burgandy...and sunflower are great for your fall projects and cards.





This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Fall Whimsy(retired).
*****
Card stock: pumpkin pie...riding hood red...whisper white...First Fruits Collection by Nichole Heady...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...Shimmerz Pumpkin glitter from Jackson Embellishments...signo white gel pen...and sakura green glitter pen.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you enjoy looking at this card as much as I had fun making it...I hope you have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin