Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Halloween Face

This card seems to need something else but I'm not sure what...maybe some Summer Sun to offset the orange...it was fun to make...I think I'll make another one and add the yellow to see how it looks.




This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: fun faces(retired)...and all holidays.

*****

Card stock: whisper white...basic black...pumpkin pie...only orange...and cream printer paper from staples.

*****

Inks: pumpkin pie.

*****

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...cuttle bug D'vine swirl...score-it board...shimmerz pumpkin glitter from Jackson Embellishment...sakura orange glitter pen...black and orange gingham ribbons from Joannes.

*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card is cream printer paper...I ran the edges through the D'vine cuttle bug folder...it really looks nice.

*****

The Pumpkin Shimmerz gives the face a silvery look...and boy is it shiny...I love these new Shimmerz Glitter Paints.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...the weather is suppose to be cold...wet...and windy all day...so I will be home with a cup of hot tea...stampin' my heart out...stay dry...and have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin