Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thanks

This card was so quick and easy...it took me about 10-15 minutes to make...and can you believe there's absolutely no stamping...the "Thanks" was cut out from the new cuttle bug folder...I wasn't too pleased with it...I'm not sure if I was using it right, because it took me several tries to cut it out...and even this one I had to use my scissors for the last couple of letters...but I do love the floral embossing folder.






This is the recipe:
Stamps sets: NONE...Wooooo!!!Hoooooo!!!
*****
Card stock: cranberry crisp(retired)...cream printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: NONE...Woooooo!!!Hoooooo!!!.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...cuttle bug With Gratitude die and folder ...The Robins Nest dew drops primary...crystal effects...score-it board...chip board sticker flower...and cranberry crisp single stitch ribbon(retired).


The inside of my card is cream printer paper...I used the cuttle bug folder on the edges to get a row of the flowers.



The oval was a piece of left over paper from another project...so I used it here as not to waste it...and it worked perfectly.






Thanks so much for stopping by...have a stampin' good evening.


Stampin HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin