Thursday, September 11, 2008

911...Shimmerz Glitter Paints

Today is September 11th...
I can't believe it has been seven years since the September 11th, 2001 attack on all of us...my prayers are with everyone...especially the families that lost there loved ones that day on this sad day of remembrance...they and you will be in our hearts forever...God Bless America.
*********
These are the wonderful Shimmerz Glitter Paints that I've been using the past couple of days...and I love them...I will be ordering more of these wonderful little jars of glittering colour...and let me just tell you...there is 38 assorted colours to choose from.



The Passionate Purples and Brilliant Blues collections.



The Gorgeous Greens collections.



The Yummy Yellows collections.



The Outrageous Oranges collections.



The Rambunctious Reds and Pretty in Pinks collections.



The Basic Black...Winter White...Shiny Silver...and Bodacious Browns collections.



The blue tins that stampin' up had for sale last month are perfect for these glitter paints...the paints come in 38 different colours and they can all fit in the tin with a second layer on top...and the lid will still close easily...with room to spare...you won't forget to use them since the tin has a clear window on top...these tins can be stacked one on top of the other for nice compact storage....I labeled mine on the top portion of the lid...and also on the front of the box...how fabulous is that...I may have to get a couple more of these tins.
*****
I want to thank Lindsey over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments for her wonderful customer service and personal touch...she is friendly and excited over her products...she took such good care with my order and my phone calls...Lindsey answered e-mails so quickly that I felt she was sitting there every time an e-mail got to her and responded to me within an appropriate amount of time ...you don't always find that kind of service anymore...especially with on-line services...I will be returning to Lindsey for all my future purchases...Thank you so much Lindsey...I love your store...and will be back...I still need to add more Shimmerz that are missing from my collection...LOL...so everyone head over to Lindsey's store if you like that personal touch to your shopping.


Thanks for stopping by this chilly morning and have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin