Friday, September 12, 2008

Party Wish

I have so much to do before my class tonight...so I made this very quick card with things that I already had in my little stash...the ovals scallop...stars...circles...and cupcake was already cut out...they were extras from other projects...so I put them all together to make this card...it was fun and easy.


This is my quick recipe:
Stamps: small script(retired).
*****
Card stock: pacific point...whisper white...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper from Staples.
*****
Inks: pacific point.
*****
Additional supplies: small star punch...scallop punch...3/4 inch punch...large oval punch...cupcake punch...sizzix oval die...cuttle bug Swiss dots folder...stickles yellow glitter glue...score-it board...fiskars cutter...and snail adhesive.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


This is the inside of the card with the cream printer paper.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...sorry that I have to run...but I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin