Friday, October 3, 2008

Blessings

This card was so easy to make and it came together quickly...every day I use my extra scraps on my cards and projects...but it seems that I never get it to disappear...LOL...I love how this card turned out...and it's totally fall...the pumpkins...leaves and acorns...and don't you just love that acorn...blessing...harvest paper...I've had it for ages...and it's time to use it up...LOL...the brown paper with the ridges came wrapped around something I had ordered many months ago...isn't it great...time to use that up also...can you see the glitter...I'm totally addicted to glitters lately...glitter on everything is my new motto...LOL.
*****
This is the easy recipe:
Stamp sets: fall whimsy(retired)...and sentiment from studio G.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...cream printer paper from staples...and assorted scraps from my forever stash.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...1/2 inch double sided foam tape...fiskar cutter...score-it board...stampin' pastels...Sakura copper star glitter pen...horizontal slot punch...and purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon(retired).
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I have cream printer paper...this is my favorite embellishment I use to complete my card...I love the look of it.




It is overcast and cold here this morning...looks like it might rain...so I plan on staying home and getting my projects/cards ready for tomorrow which is National Card Making Day...this will be a fun and relaxing day of stamping...I put all my supplies in separate baskets that I 'll need for each project so that it will be easy for me to just grab and start working.
*****

Ladies don't forget to have your Mammograms done this month for National Breast Cancer Awareness...if you haven't done so already...call and make your appointment...love yourself...lets do it today.
*****

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card...I hope you have a stampin' good day...it's tea time...bye.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin