Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Chef

I love the chef from this set...but for some reason this morning...I couldn't get a WOW!!!...look from this card...something is missing...but I don't know what it is...it seems too plain for me...maybe I'll do another one and see how it turns out...but for now this is my birthday boy...and he's bringing me cupcakes for my birthday...LOL.
*****
This is my recipe:
Stamp sets: Viola'...and cupcakes from studio crew.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...cream printer paper and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: basic black and kiwi kiss.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutters...score-it board...stampin' dimensionals...scallop circle punch...south western punch(retired)...bronze cording(retired)...sakura lime star glitter pen...stickles blue...orange peel...and yellow glitter glue.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




It is freezing here this morning and windy too...I finally had to close some of my windows...it's also staying dark longer...I was ready to go out and get my newspaper this morning at 6am...but it was still too dark.
Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin