Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October

October...is my most favorite month of the year...not only is fall here...it's National Card Making Day on Saturday...but both Carol and I celebrate our birthdays this month...and most important it is also National Breast Cancer Awareness month...so much going on in October and so many fun classes too...our stampin' ladies will be partying all month with Carol and me...we will be sharing goodies with everyone...because Carol and I love to give gifts...so let the par-tay begin with this first card that I just made for this month...it was quick and easy...and I love the look of it...can you see the glitter???.




This is the recipe:
Stamp set: October pumpkins from Hero Arts.
*****
Card stock: tangerine tango...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...emerald ribbon from Joannes...score-it board...CB pumpkin harvest folder...and Sakura orange star glitter pen.
*****

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.




Inside of the card I have cream printer paper.






Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this card with me...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin