Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boo

I feel like I haven't stamped in Weeks....even though it has only been a few days...this is a quick card I made this morning when I was up too early to do anything else...LOL...I just love that Tangerine Tango...it's a great colour for Halloween cards/projects...and for all the fun things we plan on making for fall...my cuttle bug gave this card a lot of dimension and the card came together quickly because of very little stamping.







This is the recipe:

Stamps: whimsical upper alphabet(retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...basic black...tangerine tango...only orange...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic black.
*****
Additional supplies: corner tag punch...1 1/4 inch circle punch...cuttle bug boo to you folder...snail adhesive...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





The inside of the card is cream printer paper...on the corners I used the corner tag punch...it's a nice presentation when adding a stamped sentiment or hand written note...I love using the printer paper for my embellishment.
*****
For the circles on the black card stock...I punched out the circles...then I replaced them with the only orange circles...I can now use the black circles for another project or card.






I felt wonderful stamping again..this card was so quick and it was also fun to make...thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my cute little card...have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin