Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Party

This is a card I received from Verna...she is also a club posh friend...thank you Verna for thinking about me on my birthday...the colours are great...I love the card.


Just a quick reminder ladies to get your mammogram done for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

*****


Thank you for stopping by this morning...WOW...it is sooooooo....cold and the wind just whipped through me as I walked to the mailbox this morning...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...winter is just around the corner...sorry for the quick post today...I have a bunch of errands to run...and a doctors appointment...also a class this afternoon for my job on top of everything else...so I better get started...have a stampin' good day everyone and stay warm.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin