Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lavender Tag Birthday Wishes

This is a cute birthday card I received from Julie who lives in Northern California...she is a club posh friend...and she was kind enough to remember me on my birthday and send me this card...I wanted to share her beautiful work with you...Thank you Julie...I love the card...and thanks again for remembering me.


My daily reminder again ladies...LOL...I just want to make sure that you have remembered to schedule yourselves for a mammogram...October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

*****

Today is Carol's birthday...and I just want to say..."happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday my BFF Carol...happy birthday to yoooooooou"...Thanks for stopping in this morning...and checking out my quickie post...I've got to run...but I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin