Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Birthday

Good morning everyone...what a cold and windy morning this is...I just wanted to share a couple of the wonderful gifts I received for my birthday on Sunday...both Carol and I celebrate our birthdays in the best month of the year...and we just love it...it's fall with the colours and leaves changing...Halloween is just around the corner...and we will be heading into thanksgiving...then the Christmas holidays...and of course the white...snowy months of winter...who could ask for a better month to celebrate a birthday.


These are a couple of the cute cards I received.


I received this "Follow your Dreams" from my daughter and son-in-law...it has a poem on it about the legend of the dream catcher.



These are two wonderful journals and date books...also from my daughter and son-in-law...and I must also add from my grand-puppy Kenzo...(he would be upset if I didn't mention him too)...LOL...I have been collecting these books for a few years now...and I love them...the date book has so much room...you can actually journal in it too...The name of them are "One Spirit"...each day has inspirational writings...or poems to lift your spirit...and the art work is so wonderful...each page is very different...I absolutely love these books...thank you Titi...Tsune...and of course Kenzo for thinking of me.




This is very cute and from one of my stampin' good time ladies...a beautiful stationary folder...thank you Yvonne...this was a cute idea...I love it.



Inside the folder is personalized stationary...with matching envies...this is a wonderful gift that I would make for someone...but I would never think to make one for myself...but now I have my own...thanks again Yvonne for spoiling me.




This is the cute tag that Yvonne also made to go on the pink bag...with pretty sheer pink ribbon.



Now isn't this the cutest???...a ceramic cuppy cake...I guess I won't be scoffing this one down...LOL...I will have this for many years to come...and it's a bank too...I will be saving my quarters to treat myself to some goodies...LOL...Carol thank you so much...I love it.




Can you see the MandM's...this came out a little dark...but it still looks good enough to eat...check out the chocolate kiss on top...I could just pop it right into my mouth...YUMMO...thanks again Carol...you totally rock...I love my cupcake.
I forgot my camera...so I didn't get a pic of the really delish cupcakes that Tina bought to class to share...but Carol and I wanted to say a big thank you for bringing them..THANKS Tina.
*****
Ladies...just another reminder for you...that this is Breast Cancer Awareness month...if you haven't already done so...remember to schedule yourselves for your mammogram today...it's important.
*****
Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning...I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to stop in...I have to go and make some thank you cards...so I'll be busy this morning...I'll also have the teapot on for some nice hot tea...if your in the neighbourhood and would like to join me for a stampin' good time and a hot cup of tea...please feel free to drop by...thanks again...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin