Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To You Inchie

This is the cute card we did in class on Friday...I just haven't had a chance to post it till now...I have been dieing to work with an inchie project for the longest time...I love these wonderful little works of art...I kept this one very quick and easy...I really like how it turned out.







This is the recipe:

Stamps: bitty basics(level one hostess)...and sentiment from studio G.
***
Card stock: whisper white...brocade blue...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug with love border...and happy birthday folders...snail adhesive...sticky strip...crystal effects...sakura lime and clear star glitter pens...round rhinestones...fiskar cutter...and score-it.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





This is the inside of the card...I used cream printer paper...don't you just love the cuttle bug love border...it really made the inside of the card special.


This was a fun card to make...thanks Tina for bringing the cupcakes to share with us...they were absolutely delish.
*****

Don't forget that this is Breast Cancer Awareness month...please remember to schedule your appointment for a mammogram today.
*****

Thanks everyone for stopping by this cold and windy morning...I would love to have you stop by to share a cup of hot tea or coffee...feel free to drop in and share a stampin' good time with me this morning...I hope you all have a wonderful stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin