Monday, October 27, 2008

Scalloped Treat Bags

This is the cute little treat bag I made for my stampin' good time ladies who came to class yesterday...it was also a reminder for them to remember to get their mammograms done...the printed paper is from Melissa Frances...it's called "Endure"...and I wanted to also support her...in her own personal battle with breast cancer...she made these gorgeous paper lines for that battle and they're all beautiful...I love them and used them all this month in one or another of my projects or cards...a BIG thank you Melissa for sharing these beautiful papers with us...we love them.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets:

Make it yourself from Stampendous stamp company...pink faux paper clips from down load.
*****
Card stock:
Endure for the Melissa Frances collection...and pink passion.
*****
Inks:
Riding hood red.
*****
Additional supplies:
Pink MandM's...3" scallop circle punch...small rectangle punch...pink floral brad...pink double stitched ribbon from Joannes...snail adhesive...pink staples...scotch tape...and small treat bags.





On the back I used one of my favorite stamps "when you care enough...you make it yourself!"...and the tag looks like it's being held onto the package with the faux paper clip.








All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Thanks for stopping by this morning...and thank you Yvonne for the delicious pumpkin doughnuts you bought to class to share...YUMMO...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day...and stay warm...it's freezin' this morning.
*****



Just a quick reminder to my stampin' good time ladies...and all my blogging buddies...please remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...remember to schedule your mammogram today if you haven't done so already...the life you save...may just be your own...oh by the way...I had my mammogram done this morning...and the girls in the office gave me a cute pink tote bag...and a pink 2009 date book...thank you ladies for the cute gifts.



Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin