Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet Birthday

This is the card I made for class on Sunday...I love the very vanilla embossed with the spots and dots folder...it's a white on white design...I'm very happy with this card and love how it turned out...the glimmer of sparkle is a plus...and that was done using the sakura glitter pen.





This is the recipe

Stamp sets:
Warmest regards(retired)...it's a stretch...cupcakes from studio crew download...birthday best(retired)...and sweet Halloween sentiment from impression obsession.
*****
Card stock:
Very vanilla...pink passion...lavender lace...brocade blue...chocolate chip...pretty in pink...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks:
Chocolate chip...and pink passion.
*****
Markers:
Assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies:
Stickles Burgundy glitter glue...sakura clear and rose star glitter pens...score-it board...fiskar cutter...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...pink brad...cuttle bug with love border and...spots and dots folders...the Robins nest dew drops Paris...blue brocade grosgrain ribbon from Joannes...and scotch quick dry tacky adhesive.

*****


Inside the card I stamped my sentiment...and I love the new border folders...I embossed the flowers from the with love folder on the border of the printer paper.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





This was a lot of fun...and the cupcake sitting on the stand is adorable...anyone would love to receive this card...I think my stampin' ladies love it also...thanks again to Yvonne for bringing the pumpkin donuts to share...they were delish....thanks to everyone for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin