Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo Circles

This card looks more like fall than it does Halloween...but in the circles you can see the embossed images of a spooky pumpkin...a spider...candy corn...and a very spooky face...there's also a star and some lines....it was just a fun card I made to use up some scraps that I had left over from other projects...there was no stamping or inks used...so this was a very quick card to complete...after I was finished I rubbed silver interference powder all over the card to give it a light shimmer...I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo.





This is the recipe:

Stamps: none used for this quick card...WHOOO...HOOOO...

*****

Card stock: basic black...white printer paper...and assorted scraps.

*****

Inks: none needed...WHOOO...HOOOO...

*****

Additional supplies: sticky strip...scallop and 1/4 inch circle punches...cuttlebug Boo Too You folder...score-it board...orange ribbon from Joannes...silver interference powder (retired)...and fiskar cutter.

*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

*****

Inside the card...I have white printer paper for my stamped sentiment.



Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning...I'm on my way to take Yukiko for her Spa Day...lucky dog...I don't even get a spa day...LOL...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.
*****
Ladies please don't forget to have a mammogram done...October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...if you haven't done so already...schedule your mammogram now.
*****
Stampin' HUGS
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin