Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
This is a fun Halloween card...and it was quick too...the only stamping I had to do was the sentiment...this would be a great card for a Halloween birthday...I love the spiderweb in the background...that was made using the spiderweb cuttle bug folder.



This is my sweet recipe:

Stamps:
Sentiment from Impression Obsession...cupcakes from Studio Crew download.
*****
Card stock:
basic black...whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks:
Basic Black
*****
Markers:
Assorted stampin' write markers.
*****
Punches:
Key tag...scallop circle...and horizontal slot.
*****
Additional supplies:
Sakura gold star glitter pen...cuttle bug spider web folder...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...sticky strip...score-it board...fiskar cutter...orange single stitch ribbon from Joannes...stickles yellow and Burgundy glitter glue.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

*****


Inside the card I have my favorite white printer paper for me to write my spooky note.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you all have a sweet...safe...and stampin' good Halloween.

*****



Ladies it is the end of the month...but the breast cancer fight is all year...if you didn't get your mammogram done yet...please take a moment out of your busy day and schedule it now...don't forget...the life you save may just be your own.

*****



H A P P Y***H A L L O W E E N !!!

BOO!!!




Stampin' HUGS

A happy hoooooowl...a...ween to all my cyber friends...
woof...woof
Yukiko

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin