Saturday, November 1, 2008

Three Cupcake Happy Birthday

This is such a cute card...and I love my cuppy cake punch...it is one of my fav punches...it is so easy to punch out the cupcake and paper piece it...rather than draw it the cut it out and colour...if it doesn't come out right you have to start all over again...the cupcake punch comes out right every time...almost all the papers here are from my scrap stash...I love easy...can I say that again...I love easy...LOL.







This is the easy recipe:
Stamps: none used on this project...Whoooo...Hoooo.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...cool Caribbean(retired)...pacific blue...rose red...white printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: rose red.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug happy birthday folder...cupcake punch from EKSuccess...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...sticky strip...fiskar cutter...score-it board...stickles yellow glitter glue...assorted rhinestones...orange, light blue, and lime gingham ribbons.
*****

Inside of my card I have cream printer paper...I will use a stamped sentiment inside.
*****
All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This was a fun card to make...but I do love making anything with cupcakes...today I plan on relaxing and doing some stampin' therapy...you are more than welcome to come over and join me...we could share a nice cup of hot tea...LOL...enjoy the weather...and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin