Sunday, November 2, 2008

Really Sweet Gift Jar

I was really disappointed with how this project turned out...remember the saying "less is more"...and "leave well enough alone"...well I did forget...and since I wasn't happy with it started adding more this...more that...finally I thought let me add a bow...well took my eye off the jar for a nano second...and the glue poured out all over the ribbons...I had to snip here...snip there...until this is what I ended up with...short uneven ribbons...and a bow that I can't remove...I guess we are all allowed blockers creativity once in a while...the jar is a spice bottle...but for the life of me I don't know where I bought it...I looked in every supermarket that I shop at...and couldn't find another one...I really like the nice burgundy cap...I was going to add ribbon to it...but after the glue fiasco...I was afraid to touch it again...so I left it "as is".
*****
This is my unhappy recipe...LOL.
Stamps:
Make it yourself from Stampendous.
*****
Card stock:
"Hope" and "Strong" printed paper...and ticket book tag from the Melissa Francis Collection...pink passion...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks:
Riding hood red.
*****
Punches:
3" jumbo scallop circle from EKSuccess...scallop circle ...1 3/8' circle...and horizontal slot.
*****
Additional supplies:
Sakura rose star glitter pen...stickles pink glitter...snail adhesive...pink MandM's
crystal effects(more than I needed...LOL)...sticky strip...pink mix mini discs...light pink...and dark pink gingham ribbons from Joannes.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


This is the only part of the project I really like...I like how the tag turned out in the pic...LOL.



The tag on the back says "when you care enough...you make it yourself !





Well if I can find more of these cute jars...I would do this project again...LOL...thanks for stopping by and listening to me whine...I hope everyone has a better stampin' good day than I did yesterday...Luv Ya.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin