Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Your Day

I feel like this card needs something else...but I'm not sure what...I like it...but I think it could be better.





This is the recipe

Stamps:
Sentiment from Village Arts Press Scraps.
*****
Card stock:
Brocade blue...rose red...pacific point...whisper white...cream printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks:
Pacific point.
*****
Additional supplies:
3" jumbo punch from EKSuccess...sizzix circle die...crystal effects...snail adhesive...blue mix mini discs...fiskar cutter...score-it board...baby blue and light blue gingham ribbons from Joannes.

*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card I have cream printer paper for my hand written or stamped sentiment.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...I really appreciate it...I hope you have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin