Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"T"...for Thanks

I wanted to make a card that was quick and easy since I had to make a lot of them...and I am very happy how this card turned out...if you look closely you can see that the dew drops on each of the cards come in different colours...I have light ones on some of the cards...and dark on other ones.


This is my supplies:

Stamp set: Cause for celebration(retired).

*****

Card stock: whisper white...cranberry crisp(retired)...pretty in pink...and white printer paper.

*****

Inks: Cranberry crisp(retired).

*****

Punches: 3 inch scallop circle from EKSuccess...and horizontal slot.

*****

Additional supplies: crystal effects...snail adhesive...pretty in pink stampin' pastels...pink ribbon from Joannes...pink mix discs from Michael's...Sakura rose star glitter pen...cuttle bug thanks and with love embossing border folders.

*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside I have white printer paper...around three of the edges I used my cuttle bug border to emboss with love...and on the narrow edge I lightly rubbed pretty in pink stampin' pastels over the embossing.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin