Saturday, November 8, 2008

"B" For Birthday

I love doing these quick cards...and I'm very pleased as to how this one turned out...in fact I will do a couple more of these for birthdays that I have coming up...also any card or project...that uses up my scrap papers are always a favorite...LOL.

*****
This is my quick list of supplies:
Stamp sets:
None
*****
Card stock:
Very vanilla...blue bayou(retired)...white printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks:
None
*****
Additional supplies:
Sizzix uppercase "B" alphabet...cuttlebug with love border...and happy birthday folders...snail adhesive...sticky strip...3" jumbo scallop circle punch from EKSuccess purchased at The Great American Stamp Store...blue mix mini discs...and crystal effects.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside this card I used my cuttlebug border folder to emboss "with love" on the bottom of the white printer paper...it really gives the card a very nice look.




This morning is so cold and dreary outside...and it's that fine drizzle that frizzes out your hair...LOL...I'm happy that I don't have to go any where till I have to go to work tonight...right now I'm fine just having a stampin' good time...with a cup of very hot Ginger tea...thank you so much for sharing this cold morning with me...I truly appreciate it...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

Beverley


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin