Friday, November 7, 2008

Tasty Fall Treats

This is really a tasty fall treat...yummo...I love those sweet mellocremes that just melt in your mouth...what a cute little gift to give...change the fall paper for Christmas paper...and you have a special treat for coworkers around the holidays...or use birthday paper for an inexpensive little gift...this was so much fun to make once I decided what I wanted to make.





This is the tasty recipe:

Stamp sets:

Happy Fall Y'all(retired)...Festive labels from Gina K Designs.

*****

Card stock:
Assorted scraps.
*****
Inks:
Chocolate chip.
*****
Punches:
3" jumbo scallop circle from EKSuccess purchased from The Great American Stamp Store...1 1/2" circle...3/4" circle...1/2" circle...horizontal slot...and key tag.
*****
Additional supplies:
crystal effects...snail adhesive...sticky strip...The Robins Nest Dew Drops Flame...orange single stitch, green, and orange ribbons from Joannes...
mellocreme pumpkins...and Starbucks frappacino bottle.







On the back is my favorite old stamp from Stampendous...when you care enough...you make it yourself.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I have lots to do today...but since it's early I'm going to have a cup of coffee and start a card or something quick that I can finish tonight or in the morning...have a stampin' good day...if it wasn't so early...I'd nibble on a couple of those mellocremes...LOL.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin