Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just A Note Felt Notebook

I have some stamped images I won a long time ago...and decided I needed to use them up...I used one on this red felt notebook...I don't remember the name of the stamped image...and I looked through my stampin' up catty's...but didn't see them in there...but I did have fun altering this book.

This is the recipe:
Stamps:stamped image unknown...and sentiment from Endless Creations.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps from my stash.
*****
Inks: pixie pink.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...1 1/16 inch hand held circle punch...crystal effects...snail adhesive...stickles diamond glitter glue...clear mini discs from Michael's...assorted ribbon scraps...silver cording(retired)...felt notebook from Joanne's...flower brads...sticky strip...and prima-like flowers.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



The ribbons that I added to the notedbook doesn't go all the way down the spine...I did it half way and I love how it looks...just a little something different.


I added some tabs to divide the notebook into three sections...and I love the punched out flower opening...I also added a flower brad and prima-like flower to give it a little more dimension.

I really enjoy altering these notebooks...it's fun and relaxing...you can do as much work or as little work on them as you choose...this will make a great gift for someone...thanks for stopping by this rainy morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin