Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Cupcake Jar

I love this stamp...there's so many things that can be added to the jar...I decided to throw some of my fav cuppy cakes in there today.
*****
This is my sweet recipe:
Stamps: large candy jar from Another stamp company...sentiment from Savvy stamp company...and cupcake download from studio crew.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...purely pomegranate(retired)...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...judkins duster...fiskar cutter...stickles yellow and Christmas red glitter glue...snail adhesive...scallop edge punch...pink mix mini discs...and crystal effects.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.
*****
Inside the card I used my scallop edge punch on the printer paper...my card is now ready for a hand written sentiment.


Thanks for sharing my card with me this evening...I hope everyone has a stampin' good night.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin