Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweetest Ever Mini Notebook

This is another mini notebook that I made...I just love making them...and once I get started I seem to get carried away...but they are so quick and easy...I had to recuperate from the craft fair yesterday...every bone in my body hurt from carrying in our stuff and setting up...then carrying them out after the fair was over...I took two Motrin with a cup of hot tea...and spent the day relaxing.





This is the recipe:

Stamps: crazy for cupcakes.
*****
Card stock: strong from Melissa Francis...assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: kiwi kiss...and chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stickles yellow and diamond glitter glue...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...xyron adhesive machine...and fiskar cutter.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This is going to be one of my favorite minis...I love how it turned out...well back to my warm bed and comfy comforter...and maybe another cup of very hot tea...thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin