Friday, November 21, 2008

Keep In Touch Stationary Box

I made this stationary box...with scraps left over from other projects...and it turned out great...it will make a nice hostess or birthday gift.
It has eight assorted gift cards with envies...and a beaded pen...all stored in the box.


This is my partial recipe:
Stamps: flower triplet...and sentiment from My sentiments Exactly.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps from my stash.
*****
Inks: basic brown...and always artichoke.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write markers.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...xyron adhesive machine...clear mini discs from Michael's...true thyme ribbon(retired)...crystal effects...and stickles diamond glitter.
*****

I didn't list the supplies that I used for all the cards, because I used different stamp sets and different supplies for all eight cards...I'd be sitting here all day if I was to list everything...mine was an all occasion assortment...it can be easily changed to an all birthday assortment...or a get well assortment.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Carol made the beaded pen that I added to the box.

Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin