Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sweet Note Mini Notebook

I love doing these little notebooks...they are so quick and easy to make...most of the time they can be completed using just leftover scraps from your stash...and I love using up my extra card stock scraps...this is one of my favorite cuppy cake stamps...and isn't that ribbon gorgeous...I tried to take a nice closeup of it...it is soooooo!!!...sparkly...I love sparkle...and glitters....LOL.
*****
This is my easy recipe:
Stamp sets: crazy for cupcakes...sweet sentiment from Impression Obsession...and note sentiment from wood cellar graphics.
*****
Card stock: "Hope" printed paper from The Melissa Francis collection...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: pretty in pink...and basic brown.
*****
Markers: stampin' write assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: scotch tacky adhesive...snail adhesive...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...pink glitter ribbon from Joannes...sakura silver and clear star glitter pens.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day...BTW...today is the Great American Smoke Out day...if you are trying to quick smoking I wish you good luck...if your an ex-smoker Congratulations...either way I hear it's a differcult road.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin