Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Noel Top Note

This is a very quick post this morning...I can't believe it...but my back is killin' me again...so I'm going back to bed...I must apologize for the photo's being so dark...I tried a couple of times but I ended up using the best ones...which were still a little dark...oh well...a stampin' good time still goes on...LOL...I decided to make another Christmas card using the leftover card stock from the top note die...I think it looks pretty cool.



This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: perfect presentation(retired).
*****
Card stock: old olive...basic black...whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: kiwi kiss...and riding hood red.
*****
Additional supplies: 1 and 3/4 inch punches...quick dry tacky adhesive from scotch...snail adhesive...The Robins Nest poinsettia dew drops...fiskar cutter...Sakura clear, silver, and rose star glitter pens....and score-it board.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this quick card...have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin