Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweet Christmas

This was fun to make...and I love how it turned out...cupcakes are my favorites...it was a little time consuming cutting out the little cups...but I think it was worth it...I'm also happy that I moved away from the traditional Christmas colours.




This is my recipe:

Stamp sets: Crazy for cupcakes...all holidays...and have a sweet from Impressions Obsessions.

*****

Card stock: rose red...whisper white...holiday happenings DSP...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.

*****

Inks: rose red...and chocolate chip.

*****

Markers: stampin' write rose red...creamy caramel...and bordering blue.

*****

Additional supplies: ticket corner punch...quick dry tacky adhesive from scotch...snail adhesive...swarovski clear crystals...red rhinestones...sakura clear star glitter pen...fiskar cutter...silver cording(retired)...and score-it board.






All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside I have white printer paper...I masked off the rest of the words on the stamp...I used my marker to ink "sweet" and used the "sweet" sentiment three times across the bottom of the printer paper.






Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin