Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday Water Bottle Treat

I had to whip up a couple of quick birthday gifts and this is what I decided to make...they are quick and easy...and look sooooo!!!...cute...and I was able to use a favorite cupcake stamp...I stamped then cut them out and added them to the gift tag...cutting all those little cupcakes out took time...but it looks so cute on the tags...I made two different styles...one had little packets of ice tea...and the other had packets of kool-aid.
*****


This is the quick recipe:

Stamps: terrific tags(retired).

*****

Card stock: green and blue happy birthday papers...and assorted scraps.

*****

Inks: basic brown.

*****

Punches: scallop circle...crop-a-dile...large and small rectangle.

*****

Additional supplies: bronze cord(retired)...white cording from Lowe's...score-it board...fiskar cutter...pink mix mini discs from Micheal's...assorted eyelets...stapler with green staples...Ice tea on the go...and kool-aid singles.

*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I'm off to have my cup of coffee...a nice hot cup...I'm freezing...it seems like the wind is blowing right through the house...thanks again...and have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin