Sunday, November 16, 2008

Top Note Snowman

This was my class project for the stampin' ladies last Friday evening...I had so much fun making it...I just love how it turned out...this class was so much fun...Carol really got the ball rolling when I pulled out the Big Shot Machine and she started singing..."Mr big shot...who do you think you are...Mr big shot"...then when I started to have the ladies cut the riding hood red card stock...she got everyone singing..."hey they little red riding hood...you sure are looking good...you're everything that a big bad wolf would want....Hooowwwwllll!!!"...how funny...and I know you can guess what song she had them singing when I bought out the bottle of Silver Bells dew drops...LOL...what a fun night...and we all never had anything to drink stronger than tea or coffee...LOL...the stampin' ladies really know how to belt out a tune...KUDOS!!! to you all ladies.
*****
This is my recipe:
Stamp sets: Seasonal Icons from the level three hostess gifts.
*****
Card stock: basic black...whisper white...riding hood red...pumpkin pie...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Markers: black stampin' write.
*****
Punches: star...1 1/4 inch circle...1 inch circle...and 1/16 inch hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: Big shot machine...BIGZ top note die...snow flake brads...cuttle bug snow dots folder...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...crystal effects...The Robins Nest silver Bells dew drops...stickles icicle glitter glue...black hemp twine...stampin' pastels pretty in pink...sakura clear star glitter pen...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I embossed the edge of the printer paper with the snow dots folder...I love how that looks.

I want to give a BIG thank you to our stampin' good time lady Tina for generously donating her new big shot machine for us to use in class for this project...everyone got to try it out and we loved it...the possibilities with this machine is endless...and the fact that you can use it with other dies....and brass stencils is a big plus...it seems appropriate to be posting this project this morning...it is windy with a dark grey overcast this morning...it really looks like its going to snow...YUK!!!...well that's it for today...thanks again to Tina...and thanks to all of you for stopping by this morning and sharing this project with me...I hope you have a stampin' good day...stay warm.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin