Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Little Something Card

This was such a fun and cheerful card to make since it is cold...windy...and raining this morning...the colours just cheer you up and make you smile...I absolutely love how it turned out.
These are my supplies:
Stamps sets: Itty bitty back grounds(retired) and ...festive labels from Gina K Designs.
*****
Card stock: pumpkin pie...white printer paper...floral stickers from Friends and Flowers simply scrappin' kit(retired)...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crystal effects...The Robins Nest Dew Drops sunflower...colour duster from Judikins...fiskar cutter...score-it board...and cuttle bug border folder.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


This is the inside of the card...I used my cuttle bug border folder to emboss "with love" on the top and bottom of the printer paper...then I used my Judikin brush that I lightly rubbed on the ink pad...then I rubbed over the embossed sentiment...I did it several times very lightly...you can add more ink...but you can take it off if you put on too much...I ran the edges of the printer paper over the ink pad...so cool...I love it.


Come back tomorrow and I will show you what I made to go along with this card.
*****
Thanks for stopping by this cold and raining morning...I hope the rest of your day is a stampin' good one.
*****


Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin