Sunday, November 30, 2008

Please Write Journal

It is already snowing this morning...it started early and seems to be sticking...so I guess I won't be heading out to search for bargains today...I hate driving in the snow...I would rather stay home and have a stampin' good time...and complete some projects that I started...I can also catch up on my projects for my class this week...I love working on these tall journals...they are so much fun and most of the time you can use your scraps to complete them since they don't need large pieces of card stocks or papers.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamps: please write sentiment from PSX stamp company.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: pink passion.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: round silver paper clip from staples...Sakura rose star glitter pen...Stickles cinnamon glitter glue...corner rounder punch from Marvy...country heart from EKSuccess...scotch quick dry tacky adhesive...rounded tab punch...assorted ribbons from Joannes...silver cording(retired)...fiskar cutter...tall journal from Michael's...green mix, pink mix, and yellow mix mini discs from Michael's.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






I added lots of assorted ribbons and tabs to this tall journal...I also like the round silver paper clip that I added some extra ribbon too.



At the back of the journal...I used one of my favorite stamps...this way the recipient knows that I cared enough to make it myself...and the little hearts were punched out using up some of my scrap card stock...I love it when I can do a project that uses up some of that forever bottomless box of scraps that we always seem to have.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by this morning...I always appreciate it...try and stay warm today...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.
*****

Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin