Monday, December 1, 2008

Sympathy

This is a quick post this morning...and luckily I had these card parts lying around that I never finished...I needed a sympathy card for a co-worker who lost her husband last week...I don't like making sympathy cards...just too sad...so I was able to put this together very quickly.



This is the quick recipe;
Stamp sets: loving memories(retired)...and sentiment from MSE.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...cream printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: lovely lilac.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin'.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...score-it board...purple brads...gold cording(retired)...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs...vintage violet single stitch ribbons(retired)...sizzix traditional book plates...sakura clear star glitter pen...and scallop edge punch.

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin