Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello Stationary Box

This is another quick post this morning...I have lots to do...and oh my aching back.





This is the recipe:

Stamps:woodland grasses by Hero Arts...sentiment from Rubber Stampede.

*****

Card stock: assorted scraps from my stash-a-roo.

*****

Inks: old olive...and basic brown.

*****

Markers: stampin' write assorted colours.

*****

Additional supplies: yellow twine...stickles diamond glitter glue...spritzer tool...fiskar cutter...snail adhesive...crystal effects...chipboard box purchased at ACMoore...pink mix...and yellow mix mini discs from Michael's.

*****


I didn't list the supplies used for the cards in this stationary box...I used several stamp sets and numerous supplies to make the eight different cards...it would have been too time consuming to list everything.

*****


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.







This is everything put together in the gift box.






This is the pen Carol made with mini beads...and she made the cute little gift tag on the package...I thought it would be nice to add it to the set.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin