Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Hello's Felt Journal

Oh No!!!...I made another journal...I love making them and this one is a red felt one...I'm trying to use up a lot of stuff that I've bought...and have just sitting around gathering dust...and I'm very pleased how this one turned out...I love my JUMBO round scallop punch.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: cause for celebration...and lots of thoughts.
(both sets are retired).
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Punches: scallop circle...3" scallop circle from EKSuccess...
country heart...and mini flower are also from EKSuccess.
*****
Additional supplies: sizzix circle die...snail adhesive...scotch quick dry tacky glue...clear mini acrylic discs...stickles Christmas red glitter glue...sakura clear and rose star glitter pens...assorted ribbons are from Joannes...fiskar cutter...sticky strip...and felt journal from Joannes.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin