Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Box-In-A-Bag

This is the project we made in our workshop last night...I've been admiring these cute little bags for a long time...and I absolutely love them...and thought my stampin' ladies would love to work on a project like this...and I was right...they did a wonderful job last night...this was absolutely fun to make...and I will be making more of these.


This is the recipe:
Stamp set: punches three level 1 hostess set.
*****
Card stock: real red textured...very vanilla...holly on green paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Punches: holly leaf...scallop edge...1/4 hand held circle...1/16 hand held circle...small rectangle...large rectangle...and rounded tab.
*****
Additional supplies: metallic red brad...red round rhinestones...stickles diamond glitter glue...cuttle bug snow dots folder...kiwi kiss satin ribbon...gold cording(retired)...scotch quick dry tacky glue...assorted antique buttons...sakura clear star glitter pen...and real red twine.


Unless otherwise noted...all supplies are from stampin' up.




On the yellow tag...I ran it through the cuttle bug folder before adding the holly leaves.


I love these old buttons...I've had them forever just waiting for the right project to come along...LOL.


The real red textured card stock worked great with this holly printed paper.


I fell in love with the new satin kiwi kiss ribbon...it has very vanilla on the opposite side...it is as soft as butter...I will be ordering more of it.


Thanks for stopping by this morning...stay warm...and have a stamping good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin