Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Glad Felt Journal

This has been such a busy week...I did get some stamping done but I haven't had time to take photo's or post anything this week...so much work to do during the holidays...I hope to get my tree up this weekend.





I altered this felt notebook because I didn't have much time...they are quick and easy...and also make great gifts or stocking stuffers.





This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: snow tag from TAC.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Additional supplies: felt journal purchased from Joanne's...crystal effects...sticky strip...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...snow flake brad...and dimensional snowman sticker.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Thanks for stopping in today...hope you're having a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin