Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where's Laura Garza

I don't usually or like to bring the bad world into my blog...this is a place I like to keep fun not just for me...but my stampin' ladies and you wonderful people who come here to check out my ramblings...my cards...and my projects...I try to keep it up to date for my stampin' ladies to get ideas or if they can't make it to class...they still get to share in what was done at a class or workshop.
*****
Right now it is snowing heavily...and all I can think about is that missing young lady Laura Garza...a daughter...a sister...a friend to many.
I have a daughter...Carol has a daughter...our stampin' ladies (past and present) all have daughters...my friends and co-workers have daughters...in fact one of our co-workers had her daughter brutally killed a couple of years ago...and we are now wondering if this animal Mele might have had a hand in this murder also...this young lady was leaving work at 1-2am when she went missing...we just wonder if her path happened to cross Mele's...even with the reward her killer wasn't ever caught...her father passed away not knowing who did this to his child...and her mother and sister live with not knowing who did this to her...every day of there lives.
*****
I just can't imagine Laura Garza out there...some where in that horrific cold and snow all by herself...Michael Mele needs to do the right thing...bring her body home to her loved ones...her family...her friends...and let her soul rest...Whatever he has done to her...he should face the music...he wasn't a man when he killed her...he was a brutal animal...but he should be a man now and let her come home.
*****
Mele is being treated with kid gloves...he's getting free meals a day...warm and comfortable...he's in solitary confinement...being watched so that he doesn't harm himself...or so that no one harms him...please I beg you...let him out into the regular prison population...maybe pretty boy will find a nice "friend" who will like to treat him the way he likes to treat women...William Mele talk to your son and make him do the right thing...stop protecting him...it makes me feel that you had a hand in this too...help bring Laura home.
*****
These two online news papers have lots more on the story...under search just type in Laura Garza or Michael Mele...or search the archives of either paper...you can also google either name.
*****
or
*****
Ok...enough of my rambling...I must go and finish my wrapping and stampin'...thanks for stopping by today...and so sorry for the "W/itching"...LOL...have a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin