Monday, January 26, 2009

2009 Spring/Summer Catty

The new 2009 Spring/Summer catty is here...and again it's time to make my goodie list...you think Stampin' Up would make it difficult by adding ugly stuff...LOL.


I love this level 1 hostess set...it has a fav type of stamp of mine...the cuppy cake stamp.




Look at this set...a must have for all my masculine cards and projects.




I guess I must have this new baby stamp set also...love the little bib and the teddy bear...this would make wonderful projects for my new grand baby that will be arriving this spring.




My oh! my...check out the new Designer Series Papers...so many papers...so little time...LOL.




I must sit for this section...loads and loads of new BIG Shot dies and embossers...I love those new clear embossers...that's a must have...I need another page for my wish list...a really...really BIG page...LOL.




The new Spring/Summer catty has so much...I want it all...well I'm going to get a nice cup of hot tea and a warm comforter...and snuggle in bed with the catty...so much to look at...I might as well be comfortable...and I may just have a chocolate or two.

*****

Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin