Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby

This card was so quick...and turned out very cute...the colours are not the usual colours you would see in a baby card or project...but I love how it looks...this stamp set is retired and I never got to use it much...but I was happy I was able to do something with it this morning...and it has been a long time since I used rubons...so I used this rubon "baby" from some that I had...Luv it...LOL.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: fabulous four and simple somethings...both are retired.
*****
Card stock: pink pirouette...chocolate chip...wild wasabi...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: pink pirouette and basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Chalks: pretty in pink and bashful blue stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: 2X3 JUMBO oval.
*****
Additional supplies: wild wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon(retired)...snail adhesive...rubons are from Paper craft...crystal effects...cuttle bug it's a boy folder...green and pink mix mini discs from Michael's.
*****

All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card I have white printer paper...I used the little feet folder to emboss the feet on both corners of the paper...it looks so cute if I may say so myself (pat...pat on my back)...sorry...LOL...but I love how it looks.






Thank you so much for stopping by this morning...it looks so nice outside right now...but we are expecting bad weather and more snow tonight...guess I will have to stay home and stamp...LOL...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin