Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heart Frame

I just love how these colours look together...Carol has me hooked on using the browns with all my cards and projects since she used it in class last week for her card...I like it when I find something to make using my scraps...I love this new heart punch that stampin' up introduced in the new 2009 catty...I think I will have to get the full heart punch also.






This is the quick recipe:

Stamp Sets: Lots of thoughts(retired).
*****
Card stock: close to cocoa...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels chocolate chip.
*****
Punches: heart to heart.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug with love border folder...snail adhesive...rose red grosgrain ribbon...score-it board...and fiskar cutters.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside the card I used white printer paper...in the corner I used the heart to heart punch to punch out some hearts next to the cuttle bug "with love' embossed sentiment...I then used the chocolate chip pastel with a q-tip to colour in the open hearts.






It is so cold outside and the snow is really coming down...I guess I will have to make more cards since I don't plan on going any where this morning...I will have to go out sooner or later to do some shoveling...but I don't want to think about that right now...thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card this morning...I hope everyone has a warm stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin