Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Brrrrrrday

Poor Carol had another horrible after class incident tonight...backing out of my driveway...she skidded and ended up in a snow bank that I swear was at least four feet high(no kiddin')...we spent two hours trying to dig her out to no avail...newspapers...cardboard...and cat litter did nothing but leave the driveway a mess...the snow was up to my knees and in my boots(brrrrrrr....)...I was afraid I'd end up under her tires...LOL....when she stepped on the gas trying to back out at maximum speed...nothing helped...finally she called her husband and he came and was able to tow her out...I want one of those hitches on my car...LOL...it took him 2 minutes to get her out...but I really believe we had done the hard part already...LOL...and we just need the brute strength to move it...thank God for Jim or else Carol would have had to spend the night...I guess we would have stamped all night...thanks again Jim...you did an awesome job...oh!!! by the way....LOL...the real funny part was...Jim wanted to know how come none of the other stampin' ladies didn't get stuck?...LOL...everyone else pulled out and was gone...LOL.
*****
This card is Carol's sketchin' good time card for January...she used the frame...heart...and stars...the card is bright and cheerful...love it.
*****
This is Carol's January recipe:
Stamp sets: Penguin pleasantries(retired)...and beyond the basics.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...summer sun...and orchid opulence.
*****
Card stock: summer sun...orchid opulence...whisper white...printed scrapbook paper from ACMoore...and white printer paper.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...stickles diamond glitter glue...mini heart and star punches.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside her card Carol used printer paper for a nice finished look.




This was a great card and it put a smile on your face...Carol thanks for sharing it with us...and sooooo!!!....soooooo!!!...sorry that you got stuck in that snow bank...from now on you are not allowed to back out of my driveway....EVER...even in the summer...hehehehehehehehehehe....thanks everyone for stopping by tonight...I hope you have a stampin' good evening...I'm so exhausted... I'm off to bed with a cup of hot tea...a pair of big fat woolly socks...and a warm comforter...good night all.




BIG Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin